The insurgent group alliance – known as the Congo River Alliance – accused the Congolese military of killing people who use aircraft to bomb the areas he conduct.
It adds that he does not intend to seize any further territory, despite the fact that he will otherwise engage in his positions last week.
In his statement, the alliance said: “We once again emphasize our commitment to protecting and protecting the civilian population and our positions.”
Regional fights have seen hundreds of thousands of people displaced in the last three years. Since the beginning of 2025, more than 400,000 people have been forced from their homes, the UN refugee news agency reports.
Rwando President Paul Kagam, who is also the Commander -in -Chief of Rwanda Defense Forces, said he did not know whether his country’s troops were at Dr. Congo.
“There are a lot of things I don’t know. But if you want to ask me, do the Congo have a problem that concerns Rwanda? And what Runda will do everything to protect myself? I would say 100%,” he said Cnn . externalMonday.
Meanwhile, human rights groups call for more pressure on Ruanda to retreat.
Dr. Congo’s Minister of Communications called on the international community to impose sanctions in Rwanda.
“A strong decision (it is necessary to make) not only to condemn, but also to stop what Rwanda does, because it is unacceptable if you want to keep peace in Africa and in our region,” Patrick Muya Reuters said.
“Sanctions are a minimum,” he added.
The Presidents of the Congolese and Rwanda should attend the regional peace summit in Tanzania on Friday.
With a 30 -year conflict, they are expected to have any negotiations if they are not destroyed – because they have several times last year – they can last for months.