Ukraine has launched a bold attack on Russia’s first occupation and Russian lands since World War II since the second world. This Do not enter the Kursk region Moscow amazed, and the mood needed for Ukrainians, but after the months after the fierce war, Russia recently redeemed almost all of the area lost.
As the efforts are strong enough to achieve a peace agreement between Kiev and Moscow, Ukraine seemed to be gambling in a small-scale speed to Russia. In recent days, Ukrainian army, Ukrainian officials, open source intelligence and analysts of Russian military bloggers, came to the Belgorod region without a new border.
It was not known for Ukraine’s belonging, and Ukraine’s intentions were not known, but military analysts have made efforts to attract Russian forces to ease the pressure there. Kiev can also hope that the Russian lands can provide an additional diplomatic leverage that can seize another patch.
But there is Moscow Consumption is not displayed In order to make a real discount, Ukrainian troops remain in the territory of Russia and the new boosts of Kiev come with open risks as far as the wide front.
The haste seems to be more limited than the Kursk operation, and so far provided a subtle area on the border, and military analysts asked the video of the war they approved. It was not known how many troops were involved or the degree of the Russian reaction.
Ukraine did not obstruct a new attack on Russian lands. However, three Ukrainian military and government officials confirmed that Russia has continued a transaction near the Belgorod region of Southern Russia, Ukraine caught in the neighboring Kursk region last summer. Authorities spoke about anonymity to discuss confidential surgery.
Russia has not said anything clear about our abusive of any Belgorod. The Defense Ministry did not meet the desire to comment.
Belgorod region Governor Vyacheslav Gladkov, said in a telegram post On Friday, the regions of the region are currently citing dangerous, drones and artillery attacks, but he did not remind the Ukrainian troops that passed the border.
A high level of Ukrainian government on Russian disinformation operations, Andriy Kovalenko refused to say if there were a borderless landslide.
However, he continues to protect Ukraine from a Russian attack, and “destroying enemy concentrations in the territory of hostile concentrations in the enemy area,” the destruction of enemy concentrations in our territory. ”
Outstanding analytics, including Russian military bloggers Valeri ShiryaevIn response to the crossing of Ukraine’s peaks to cross the border, and in response, he said he placed Chechen battalions, regular army soldiers and sea infantry.
They tried to protect and strengthen and strengthen both Russia and Ukraine – the next United States broker broker talks still begin on a certain date.
Negotiations are underway by US Ambassadors With Ukraine and Russia In Saudi Arabia, this week could not cement a broad ceasefire deal. And the obligations of Moscow and Kiev A reconciliation in the Black Sea Came with many warnings and did not do anything to stop the attacks there so far.
In the Belgorod region, Ukrainian forces passed the border on March 18 and according to the Institute of Commonwealth, the research organization in Washington analyzing open source exploration. Then the forces passed to three additional settlements near the border.
Pasi Paroinen, an analyst with the Finnish-based black bird group, showed Ukrainian forces in the Belgorod region, which is approved by the organization. Ukraine, “During the first few days of the attacks,” to provide several villages along the border and strengthen several villages, “he said,” he said.
A village, Demidovka, is now under the control of Ukraine.
Videos approved by the New York Times confirm the existence of people in the village of Demidovka in Belgorod. Times could not confirm that the people in the image were Ukrainian forces.
Heaven, former Chief of General Staff General Viktor Nazarov, Kiev, said he hoped that the operation would improve the talks of the operation.
The Kursk district took the Kursk region and took the intervals of the territory of the Russian forces, the International Nazarov, a World Human Resources Preparatory Institute, was reported.
Director Mykhailo Samus in Kiev, Director Mykhailo Samus, said the operation intends to prevent another fronts from other fronts, as well as to strengthen the position of Ukraine’s talks.
The operation said: “Ukraine is actively acting and will need to be considered Ukrainian arguments.”
Ivan Nechepurenko Tbilisi, Georgia, Natalia Novosolova From Kiev and Sanjana Varghese From London.