Jonathan Majors and: Megan Good are still together despite reports to the contrary … TMZ has learned.
Meagan’s rep tells TMZ… “They are not separated. In fact, they will be attending the Ebony 100 Gala together.”
Rumors that Jonathan and Meghan have called it quits have been swirling online in recent days, with a segment on The Rickey Smiley Morning Show on Monday in which a guest claimed the cute couple was gone.
But we’re told it’s all BS and there’s no truth to the speculation.
The Ebony Power 100 Gala takes place Sunday at Nya Studios West in Los Angeles … and all eyes will now be on Jonathan and Megan at the star-studded event.
As we previously reported, Jonathan and Meghan have been dating since May 2023, and he stuck next to him during his legal problems.

16.7.24:
TMZ.com
They’ve traveled the world together and talked about their relationship in the media, and in July, Jonathan told us that he plans to raise the issue.
Bottom line… reports of their deaths are greatly exaggerated. As you were.