Close Menu
orrao.com
  • Home
  • Business
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Science
  • More
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Education
    • Israel at War
    • Life & Trends
    • Russia-Ukraine War
What's Hot

How to Support Your Liver (Without Extreme Detoxes)

February 20, 2026

Transforming Personal Wellness with Professional Care

February 19, 2026

Oil Pulling With Coconut Oil Chews

February 19, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
orrao.comorrao.com
  • Home
  • Business
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Science
  • More
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Education
    • Israel at War
    • Life & Trends
    • Russia-Ukraine War
Subscribe
orrao.com
Home»U.S.»Jay-Z and Diddy accused of raping 13-year-old girl in civil lawsuit
U.S.

Jay-Z and Diddy accused of raping 13-year-old girl in civil lawsuit

December 9, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter and Sean “Diddy” Combs are accused of raping a then-13-year-old girl at a party after the 2000 Video Music Awards, according to an amended civil lawsuit filed Sunday.

“Another celebrity was present and Combs and Carter were seen taking turns assaulting the minor,” the lawsuit said without naming the celebrity.

In a statement released to Roc Nation X As of Sunday, Jay-Z denied the allegations made against him in the filing.

Jay-Z was added to the lawsuit originally filed in October as one of the anonymous complaints filed by Texas attorney Tony Buzbee.

PHOTO: Sprite Presents Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and Lebron James Two Kings Dinner

HOUSTON, TX – FEBRUARY 16: (L-R) Sean “Diddy” Combs and Jay-Z Sprite attend the Two Kings Dinner presented by RDG + Bar Annie on February 16, 2013 in Houston, Texas. (Photo by Johnny Nunez/WireImage)

Johnny Nunez/WireImage

Many of the lawsuits did not survive because plaintiffs refused to come forward, but in this case, the judge said the then-13-year-old had shown sufficient cause to remain anonymous.

Carter was identified in the original complaint as Celebrity A.

The plaintiff alleged that Combs and Carter were spotted by a limousine driver who invited them to the party after they were raped.

Combs’ legal representatives responded to the latest filing in a statement to ABC News on Sunday, saying, “This amended complaint and the latest extortion lawsuit against Mr. Buzbee exposes a series of lawsuits against Mr. Combs for what it is: blatant publicity stunts about Mr. Combs. as lies have been spread, designed to extract payments from celebrities who are afraid of spreading lies about them.

“As his legal team has previously stated, Mr. Combs has complete confidence in the facts and the integrity of the judicial process. In court, the truth will prevail: that Mr. Combs never sexually assaulted or trafficked anyone — male or female.” adult or minor”, Orrazi representatives stated in the statement.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Previous ArticleGreat Nicobar Project: India’s Hong Kong-like port may wipe out ancient tribe
Next Article Lewis Hamilton: Toto Wolff says he wants outgoing Mercedes driver to win at Ferrari if Silver Arrows can’t | F1 News
Admin
  • Website

Related Posts

U.S.

What’s next for US and Ukraine relations?

March 1, 2025
U.S.

Singer Angie Stone dies at 63

March 1, 2025
U.S.

What happened before Trump, Zelenskyy engaged in the Oval Office shouting match

March 1, 2025
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Latest News
Israel at War

Israel asks Hague to probe possible bias of new judge on arrest warrant panel

November 13, 2024
Sports

Tottenham 1 – 2 Newcastle

January 4, 2025
Science

Cuddling koalas show unexpected sociable side in surprising video

February 6, 2025
Entertainment

Airport Workers Arrested Over Alleged Leaked D.C. Plane Crash Video

February 4, 2025
Business

Google’s breakthrough Willow chip means we’ll get useful quantum computers sooner than some people feared

December 11, 2024
Business

Welcome to ‘Trumpenomics 2.0:’ What Donald Trump’s 2025 return means for markets, from AI rally to tariff risks

December 29, 2024
Categories
  • Home
  • Business
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Science
  • More
    • Health
    • Entertainment
    • Education
    • Israel at War
    • Life & Trends
    • Russia-Ukraine War
Most Popular

Why DeepSeek’s AI Model Just Became the Top-Rated App in the U.S.

January 28, 202553 Views

New Music Friday February 14: SZA, Selena Gomez, benny blanco, Sabrina Carpenter, Drake, Jack Harlow and More

February 14, 202515 Views

Why Time ‘Slows’ When You’re in Danger

January 8, 202515 Views

Top Scholar Says Evidence for Special Education Inclusion is ‘Fundamentally Flawed’

January 13, 202512 Views

Oh hi there 👋
It’s nice to meet you.

Sign up to receive awesome content in your inbox, every month.

Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription.

  • Home
  • About us
  • Get In Touch
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
© 2026 All Rights Reserved - Orrao.com

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.